Monday 28 November 2011

DSL1


Bloody hellfire, I've heard some dancefloor smashers in my time, but this one really stands out. Its proper hardcore.
Found this one while randomly browsing youtube and it blew my head off.

This has the rather cheerful title Be Lucky which is nice, especially when the track itself is absoultely vicious. It twists and writhes likes some sort of vengeful snake-demon with acid for blood. And its not only PISSED OFF, its pissed off at YOU, and now its coming..... straight at you.... I love it!

It has quite a weird intro - it just launches into it.... not that I'm complaining. A lot of oldskool hangs around at the start too much. Get straight in there and get the job done I reckon. Its all gonna be mixed in anyway, so starting the beats 30 seconds into the track is just annoying. Who needs intros anyway? Intros are for LOSERS!

So - this is one tune you can slam quickly into the mix, which will always gets the thumbs up from me.


Be Lucky





Anyway, I've just managed to bag myself a Near Mint copy for £10 - theres a VG+ one still on there for £10.... snap it up quick!
http://www.discogs.com/DSL-Dexmashin-Volume-1/release/408449

No comments:

Post a Comment