Wednesday 12 October 2011

OI MATE - GOT ANYTHING I CAN DANCE TO?

Ok I confess it. I am a total record nerd.

I didn’t want to admit it, but I guess its time. I kinda have to since I'm now writing a blog about it.

Oh well - anyway, this blog is meant to be a compilation of tracks which I didn’t want to be forgotten - music that I love - music that if I don’t already own - I desperately want to!

Its mainly gonna be old school with a bit of new school here and there. Its meant to be straight up party music, meant for the open-minded dancefloors who like thier tunes tough and gritty. No trance here I'm afraid!

There will be funky tunes, there will be psychadelic tunes, there will be nasty tunes.There will be cheesy tunes and stupidly obscure tunes. There will be tunes which simply make no sense at all.

And yes there will be gabba.

So brave adventurer, let me take you on a journey through time, space and the battered crates of vinyl that rudely intrude into the middle of my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment